Contacts Export Program
How to Export contacts from various versions of Outlook
Screen shots are taken step by step, so as to make the user easy to understand the working procedure of the software.
- Download, Install and Open vCard Export v4.5 software.
- Once the tool begins, in the corner of right upper side, Click File or simply clicks on "Add File" icon to find Outlook (PST) file location.
- Here you have the choice to choose your Outlook file; this can be done in three ways, you can:
- Browse for File: If you know the location where your Outlook file is placed, only choose this choice and provide the required path of that corresponding file.
- Browse for Folder: If contacts exist separately in separate Outlook PST file and are stored in one folder then just choose the "Folder" option and browse to that file location.
- Auto Detect: If you are not certain about location where Outlook contact exists, just select the Auto Detection option and the software automatically browse to the default Outlook PST Location.
- Once you done with that just click "Add" button to proceed next.
- The software will scan contact from the archive.pst (If it exists) and regular Outlook PST file. Wait for the scanning and analyzing process of your Outlook PST file to get completed. Click "Ok" to proceed further
- Now the software will show you the preview of all your contacts.
- You can select One by One VCF file to Export
- If you want to convert all the contacts available in different file folder just click on the "Export" button provided in the toolbar menu
- In this screen you will be present with host of option to choose from. Select the type of format that you are interested in. Once selected just provide the location where you want to save the converted file. Now click "Export" button.
- After successful conversion the software will greet you with the message stating that the conversion process was successful. Click "OK".
- This screen prompts you if you wish to generate a report of the process. Click "Save" if you want the detailed report else click "Cancel" button and hit "Yes button" when prompt in the next screen.